Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Creativity in a shot

Hello all!

I haven't blogged for a while, more than a year to be more exact! Too bad, I know! I just couldn't get myself back to the blogging mood and as you know, I dont post just for the sake of it! I post when I feel like it! LOL
Now that became a problem lately.....

Anyway, cutting a long story short... I am back! ;)
So stay tuned and keep on checking this shmexy blog...

The other day I felt like being creative and here is the outcome!


Photobucket

5 Person(s) Gone Banana!:

Amjad said...

Welcome Back .. :)

Red Dragon said...

My man Banana,,,

how you doing?? good to see you back,,, Hopefully me too,,,

sensation said...

amjad,,,
Thank you man :)

red dragon,,,
Yeah, shake your lazy rear end and get back to blogging. No more excuses! :P
Thanks ;)

Red Dragon said...

I am back to blogging my friend...

btw, you never speed above the limit allways down by 10km/h than the speed limit... :P

Salima Al Masrouri said...

Now that was last July!!

We want your blogs back!