Thursday, October 26, 2006

Interesting to know!
Your Blogging Type Is Thoughtful and Considerate

You're a well liked, though underrated, blogger.
You have a heart of gold, and are likely to blog for a cause.
You're a peaceful blogger - no drama for you!
A good listener and friend, you tend to leave thoughtful comments for others.

I found this link in ATGM blog and took the test and this is what it says! I wonder if it's true though! lool! :p

19 Person(s) Gone Banana!:

IntI said...

True, its intersting to know...
I will post dat in ma blog soon insha allah hehe

sensation said...

bluewaves:: Is it?!! >> thinking! :p :D
You do that, post it in your blog, and I promise to leave a post there :)

Welcome to my blog, by the way :)
PS:: I added a link to your blog so that I won't miss any coming post of yours in the future.

Solidus said...

Hmm.. Seems like a nice idea to try it out..

And LOL @ your blog's name, my god I laughed so hard when I read it.. Why? Don't ask me :P

IntI said...

okik, I will do da same

sensation said...

Solidus:: heheheee, yeh give it a shot! There are only four questions! lool!
Btw, why did you laugh?
>>> thinking! :p
You are the newest blogger added to my site ;)

bluewaves:: Thanks :)

Fast_HacKinG said...

haha, nice stuff man! I posted that in my blog, too! ;)

Anonymous said...

Senso, seems true! =D

Senorita.

Solidus said...

LoL I laughed because it's "Going Banana".. I'm still laughing btw..! lol Doesn't "going banana" mean going crazy but in a crazy way? LOL! I know that didn't make much sense :P

sensation said...

fast_hacking:: heheheee! :D ok! :p

Senorita:: Really? :D
Thanks! :)

solidus:: uhu, so?!! :p :D
looooooooooooool!! Yeh it does mean that! :p

Meticulousness said...

Got the same exact result as yours. One thing in common so far lol *Grins*

HA! Entertainment said...

hey, i didn't notice you exist again, lol.

Anonymous said...

no drama??? how can we live with no drama???

hehe! let me go see what I'm made of!

sensation said...

mysterious:: loooool! :p
Welcome to my blog ;) :D

someguy:: yupp, dude! I am alive and kicking ;) :D

alia:: Well, I don't agree with that single point! loool ! You can read through my blog and you will see for yourself! :XD: :XD:

I do believe that my posts are full of drama! :p

SteLLa said...

Great blogging personality senso :p

Anonymous said...

:) Ok you are 3/4 full of drama!

cheers, nice blog. update for bloglords sake!

sensation said...

alia:: looool!!! :p
Well, I didn't know that I have regular customers! :angel: :D

Thanks a million for checking my blog. I have been quite busy lately & I have my finals coming up in a week time from now :(
Wish me luck :)

TripleTee said...

why's it a girl... I though you were a guy :os

sensation said...

TTT: Welcome to my blog ;)

Yes I am guy! :p
Well this is the picture the site put for such a result which you cannot change! :p

Anonymous said...

thatsssss maaa mannnnnn lol.....aiwa ya sensation intaaa lol...it's true though.....bas sometimest5rb6 3aleena ma adry shtgool lol


Nafoola