Monday, February 19, 2007

Me and the exclamation mark!


Well if you read me around you will notice that I use the exclamation mark all the time! Lool! I use it at the end of most my sentences and when I laugh out, which happens alot :p, and whenever I feel it’s required! That is almost most of the time! :angel:

I have always thought why do I do that?!! Is it because I feel like whatever I say is important? Or may be because I always talk with excitement? Or it is just the way I am? I am still wondering till this very moment! :D

Whatever it is, I feel like it gives my unique style and it represents me somehow! Talk about an inflated ego! :p

Exercise:: Count how many times I used the exclamation mark in this post! :p
Just for the laughs ;)

12 Person(s) Gone Banana!:

Oblivious said...

OMG! Haha..someome's like me! I use it HA LOT! hehe... man, do you think it's a...problem? people will think we yell all the time :P

sensation said...

lool! We need to form some kind of a club for people like us ;)
Wouldn't that be cool? :p

Well we don't yell! That's what they need to know! lool! Ummm it's just that all what we say is really important! That's all! hahahahaaa!

Oh no! I don't seem to be able not to use the exclamation mark! I think I am addicted to it! :thinking:

Anonymous said...

Duuuude.. Lol! Sorry about that post.. I was mad at someone..[as noomy! xD] And I really forgot to add that I don't hate every single one of them.. I can't, lol! It's just that when I first came here, THEY gave me the impression that all of 'em were like that.. SoOo.. *this is where I look at you and pout and roll my eyes and try to run away slowly*

I know you must hate my guts now, Lol! but.. well.. Just wanted to say that anan still likes you.. =)

Anonymous said...

oh and btw, i use !!!! a lot! esp when well.. in all moods except when i'm reaaaalllyy mad or not bothered! hahhaha!

sensation said...

Anan:: Now I need a guy to come here and say that he uses exclamation marks quite alot! I am starting to feel that I am the only guy on the planet who does that! No offense ladies :angel:

Well, sensation wants you to know that he likes you but hates r***** people like hell :)

IntI said...

hehe this funny I believe, I dont use much. bt ma sis used to use it at the end of every single sentence. bt if u keep in using it alot, eventualy it will got no sense u no!

sensation said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sensation said...

Silent waves:: Do you have a cure for me? :p

Well, I don't know about other people but what I say always makes sense! (a) :D :p

Anonymous said...

But what if that racist person had a good reason to be racist?

LOL! Ya, you do need a guy here! xD

sensation said...

Anan:: There isn't any reason neither on planet earth nor in the outer space that can justify a person being a racist! :)

I do indeed! :p

Abs said...

Dude, i use it but sparingly. Im very particular bout my englizi, so u'll find that me like 2 write well and put punctuation marks properly.

But babes, u seriously need a shoutbox..Loooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Castelluca said...

ok..i use that alot too!!
and i guess i don't make sense most of the time! XD

hey! about the exercise :p

9 exclamation marks!
and 10 if the one in the exercise is included :P