Thursday, February 22, 2007

Tagged by Blue Waves

I am too tired of all these people tagging me, you know! I mean what can I say! I am a celbrity and I am popular. (a)

What will happen to your e-mail when you die?
It will be forgotten and eventually locked.. May be someone else would be able to get the same address that was once mine!

Did you try once to give the password to someone? If yes, what kind of relation that you have with this person to trust him/her and give him/her the key of your secrets?
Never! I don’t think I will do that in the future either! I belive that everybody has to have his/her own space.

Your famous nickname among your Friends?
Sensation :)

Your age?
Don’t be such a lazy bum! It’s up there in my profile. You can find out for yourself in case you are interested.

Your horoscope?
Gemini

Your qualifications?
An Engineer in the making..

Your character "personality"?
Well I think other people should be asked this question! :p lool! Well I am random, different and sometimes weird

What travel means to you?
A an enjoyable experience. Travel is on the top of my list of the things I want to do in my life.

What do you purchase?
Gas for the car, coffee and CDs (blank ones, that is! :p)

Features taken from your dad?
I never thought of this before! I don’t know!

Features taken from your mom?
Kindness ..
The most 6 things you hate?
Lies

Favoritism

Stubborn minds

Waiting

Arrogance

Nasty smells

The most 6 things you love?
Myself

My family

My car (that’s my babe :D)

Coffee

My mysterious future wife (whom I haven’t met!) and daughter

My friends

What a job means to you?
A challenge, a way to show that im of some use! :p

What computer and internet mean to you?
My window on the outer world…

You would like to pass this tag to?
Nella

Oblivious

Abs

Noors

7 Person(s) Gone Banana!:

Abs said...

Dude, ur tag was very revealing about you, which is a good thing.

Well i didnt know u had a daughter already?! how old is she and what do u like the most about her?

Dude, sorry to say i've been tagged this same tag a while ago, so i ask for excuse:)

Anonymous said...

Ah, not again!

Thanks for thinking of me though :P

sensation said...

Abs:: Man! I am not married yet! :p
I said my future wife (whom I haven't met yet!) :p

I am single, singular, singularity! (a)

Regarding the tag, it's okay! :)

Oblivious:: Do it! That's an order soldier! :p

IntI said...

I like your answers, and "I like myself" is on the top huh! *hehe* zain zain....

Castelluca said...

me too! i've been tagged this tag b4..sorry man..

but hey! i really like my name on top of that list..look at it glowing and all! =P

lol! you like urself ha?

sensation said...

Silent waves:: I am glad that you did :)

Nella:: loool!! You guys have been tagged but I didn't see your answers! :s

Yeh you are always on the top of any list ;) :D

BOTH:: Sensation doesn't like himself but even loves himself! ;)

Castelluca said...

hahaha! wallah you're crazy! ^_^ well, you love yourself and we love you!