Saturday, February 24, 2007


A Friday afternoon at Sawadi Beach


Last week on Friday afternoon we started our trip towards Sawdi Beach. We were three good looking guys :p Well the main reason was to take our Serbian friend who has his own blog in Serbian ofcourse here, to a new spot and a lovely one too :)



We had our lunch Sawadi Resort and then walked on the beach and even went for a cruise on a boat, a fishing boat that is! Hahahahaaa!!! It was fun, since that was my first time going for such a cruise! Believe it or not!



While I was there on the crowded beach seeing all these people having a good time with their families I realized how much I missed out! I used to spend my weekend either in sleeping or on the internet. I ended up wasting all that precious time. I don’t even invest my time in studying in the weekends! All my studying is done in the week days unless I have an exam right after the weekend. I decided to plan out my weekends more efficiently. I always loved the beach. I think the best thing for me will be to spend some time every weekend sitting on the beach.



One scene which made me think is seeing a lady reading her book on the beach. I shall dedicate a whole post to talk about “Reading!” That will be my next post in sha Allah.

It was already sunset as we were heading back to Muscat.. I just couldn't resist the view! Don't you just love how the sunset looks? Peaceful and quiet..



For more pictures from our trip to Sawadi Beach, please check my flicker account :)

7 Person(s) Gone Banana!:

IntI said...

Thats intersting, I like going on picnic for the change. But, the weather in oman doesnt motivate u much :D.

Castelluca said...

lovely pics! but i can't check the more pics coz..flicker is blocked in the UAE -_-

hey! i love the beach too! even though i go twice a year or so..

i used to stand alone while the other kids play and talk to the sea..i loved talking to the sea..i find the trees and the sea really good ppl to talk to..really! i'd talk for hours! ^_^

i miss the beach..and i never went on a cruise b4 too..
oh well! ^_^ more things to add to my list

how's you mechatronics? ;)

Abs said...

Dude, those are some sweet pics! Loved the sunset. But hey isnt Oman too hot nowdays for a picnic?

By the way im interested to see what u gonna write about the topic "reading" as i've not touched a novel for ages!

One last thing, what were three good looking single guys doing together on a beach?! Hahahahahaha....

Noors said...

Wow, those are really nice pics!

Sunset on the beach, what more could you ask for?!!

sensation said...

Silent Waves:: Well, I have to disagree with you! :p

The weather might not be that encouraging but still one can go out and have a great time with family and friends. What I find quite interesting that those tourists within a span of one month, they visit more places in OMAN than we, OMANIES, do in 10 years!

sensation said...

Nella:: Is it?!! I have friends in the UAE and they told me that flicker was blocked for a while and it's back now! Try it out and let me know.

Talking to the sea is the best thing! I do agree! Whenever I am depressed and not in the mood to talk to any human I go straight to the beach! :)

And yeh, you have to go for a cruise! Actually I was planning to go Dolphin watching but I didn't find the time to do that. It's still on my list though :)

Abs: I am glad that you liked the pics :)
The weather is just awesome! Actually if you decide to have a fun time, nothing will stop you! Not even the weather :)

Expect the "Reading" post very soon :)
To answer your question: The three single gentlemen were have a nice afternoon on the beach. That's all! ;) :D

sensation said...

noors:: Hey dear! Welcome back, indeed! It has been blue ages since you have been around. I miss you :)

I know! Sunset rocks, huh! :D
I am sure that you will appreciate the sunset more than I do because of all the work and studies you are busy with :)

Now go and UPDATE! :D