Thursday, March 08, 2007

Fuel Station ADventure!

It has been quite a busy week!
And another busy week is coming ahead! Well, if I walk out of next week alive, then I will make it this semester! I have three quizzes and one assignment submission on Saturday! This is a first! I mean all these quizzes on the same day. Anyways, here is the update as seen in the AD :D :p



Last night sensation goes to the fuel station to fill up his car’s fuel tank and the following scene takes place…

Sensation parks the car and asks the guy to top up the tank and then goes straight to the outlet in the station. After picking up a Pepsi can and a bottle of BARBICAN (apple flavor) he walks to the counter.

Sensation: Hello! How are you doing?

The counter guy: Hey! Good, thanks! (with a weird look on his face.. as if he wanted to say “What the hell?!! Do I know you? WHY are you greeting me!” :s

Sensation tries to be cool and act normally..

The guy takes the bar code reader and toot, toot!

Sensation: Okay. The balance is 3.75 Bisaz (after seeing it on the little screen of course)

Hands him 400 Bsz

The guy puts my stuff in a plastic bag and hands them to me and then gives me a pack of bubble gum!

Sensation (with wtf face) : What’s this?

The counter guy: We don’t have change (talks with a cold tone!)

Sensation: But I don’t want to buy bubble gum! You see! I want my damn 25 Bsz!

The counter guy: I am afraid that we don’t have any change left.

Sensation: Okay! Thanks!

Sensation takes the bubble gum along with his drinks and heads to the car.

In a flash, sensation walks into the outlet again and hands the change along with the bubble gum to the counter guy and takes his money back! Woooooooooohoooooooo!!! The counter guy looks angrily at sensation but sensation being the heroic guy walks out with a devilish grin on his face! In case you are reading this, counter guy, I don’t give a damn about how you feel :)

I know that some of you already hate me for posting about this but don’t get me wrong! It’s not about me being cheap! I am not! I swear! Loool!! It’s just that I don’t and won’t let any force anything on me! If I want bubble gum, I can decide for myself! I won’t buy those low quality bubble gums either :p

17 Person(s) Gone Banana!:

Anonymous said...

hey i'm the counter guy take ur freakin bubble gum and ur change too :@
loooooooool nah kiddin it's me Queen :p nice story keep postin more of this kinda posts i enjoyed readin it lol some people r just weird like this counter guy tell me which feul station is this (6) mwahahaha lol

Castelluca said...

lol! nice! so it's not about you being cheap ha? who're you kidding here? we know you're cheap! :P j/k no one as sweet as you could be cheap! ^_^

interesting story..

but first, whats up with that counter guy? is it bad to greet ppl these days?

anyways,
if i was you i won't bother..i'll just throw the bubble gum away and ummm, be fine with it?

it sure is a great thing to live by your rules though!
the no one forces anything on me is pretty neat i must say ;)

sensation said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sensation said...

Queen: hahahhahahaaaa!!! :D

I am glad that you enjoyed it :)
Regarding the fuel station, nah! I would prefer to stay the mysterious guy! ;) :p
I don't want all the ladies to start stalking me around. By the way, did I mention this? I am a charming guy and extremely irresistible.. :XD::XD:

sensation said...

Nella: loooooooooooooooooooool!!!
That first comment cracked me up! :p

Thanks dear :)

Apparently greeting people is not the right thing to do anymore! lol! For God's sake, I am being nice to the guy! Most of the people treat those counter guys as robots! They hand them whatever they want to buy, hand them the money and then leave! Without a word being spoken!

hahaha!!! You will leave your precious 25 Bsz and just leave?!!

Yeh, nobody forces anything on me! You like that? See people I am a tough guy and Nella likes that about me! (a) :D :p

Thanks dear for the comment :)

Oblivious said...

Hahaha...admit, you are cheap =P j/k. Well, I do hate it when they put those things instead of the change. They lack quality most of the times..ugh.

I liked your move actually, Muahaha

sensation said...

Oblivious: loooool!! Why do you all think that I am cheap? :p :D

See! You are devilish as much as I am! Nyahahahahaaaaa! (6)

Castelluca said...

lol! treat them like robots? that would be me i guess *blush*

it's not like I’m not nice or anything..but some guys do interpret a hi, how you doin
the wrong way..you know what im saying? XD

lol! charming and extremely irresistible ha? and you don’t want ladies stalking you? now this is for real..who are you kidding? :P

IntI said...

hey busy guy, finally updated it huh :)
funny what I did, :D. now he got change eh!

Amjad said...

lool .. You should be lucky that he actually gave you something worth 25 baisaz! :-p Because some shopkeepers do not give a damn if the customer has 25 baisaz left, and they don't have change. They just forget about it, and if the customer asks for the change, they say we don't have change.

This always happens with me in McDonald's, with their freaky figures! (1.115, 0.395, 0.285):-p .. They don't give me change if I had 0 - 25 baisaz left, and I don't ask them for the change and forget about it.

sensation said...

Nella:: I know what you mean by those ill minded people who interpret a hi or a hello by sth else! I think what I said applies only for male readers not females! :p

You have any doubts about how charming I am?!! :think:

Silent waves: Heyyy there! :D
Yup! Now he has change! :XD::XD:

sensation said...

Amjad: Welcome to my blog man! :)
Well, I think those shopkeepers whom you mentioned should think twice before doing something like that with me! If they don't have change, they should not charge those crazy figures in the first place! Sometimes I don't ask for the change and let it go! But most of the time, I will be like.. There's some change left for me! And then they will pay me! Actually once the guys said he didn't have change but then he gave me an extra amount of change! I refused to take it but he insisted! So I took it! (6)

Abs said...

Looooool, that was hilarious. Poor counter dude, what he must have thought about this episode!

Anywayz dude, nice to see u active here, keep it up.

And babes, if i were u, I would put the bubblegum in that "Lend a few baisas and save lives" box that they have on their counters. Would have taught him a good lesson or so...

Castelluca said...

no i don't have doubts..that was a hint btw ;)

sensation said...

Abs:: looooooooooooool!!!! I like your idea. I might try it next time! :D

Thanks for passing by, babes ;)
It's always nice to see you around and commenting :) Seriously! :D

Nella:: You are such a good gurl :D

NiGhTFaCe said...

Seriously what is the big deal of the guy face & what is left as change?!

These guys will work there for about 12 hours everyday, so I will excuse them if they act like that. Though I always chit chat with them, & I don't see this thing of being cold!

I know the situations running at these places because I always buy from there. They run out of the change because of this thing of the prices having 25 Baisa more, or less.
I always keep whatever change left in my car, once I know that I will buy something that needs change, so I will take what I kept in my car, for an example, I keep coins of 25 or 50. If I wanted to get a fizzy drink, so then I will take 25 plus the 100.

Simply if you don't want the gum, so then ask him to keep it. You don't have to force yourself taking it, & you can't force him giving you your 25 Baisa if he doesn't have it!

sensation said...

Nightface:: Welcome to my blog! :)
I think this is the first comment you post around here :)

At last someone who disagrees with me! :D

I liked your idea of taking the change with you in the first place :)

Was I being cold? I said hi to him at first. And about the gum, yeh I didn't want the gum but he "has to" give me my change! Why would they ask for their 25 Bsz and we cant just say we don't have any change?!! I am not blaming the "counter guy" but their administration! Since they would ask for such prices, they have to supply those outlets with change on daily basis :)