Saturday, March 10, 2007

the Modern Omani Cuisine




A couple of my friends started very recently a blog of their own. Guess what? It’s about food and recipes! :D

Those guys are really good at cooking. I have personally tried the dish they provided the ingredients and recipe for. It was extremely delicious! Thank you guys! :D

Do check their blog for their latest recipes. You would love them! OMANI CUISINE LINK


PS:: The picture is adopted from the Modern Omani Cuisine

6 Person(s) Gone Banana!:

Amjad said...

hmm ... sounds interesting! :-D

it seems I will try their recipes one day! :-p

Castelluca said...

that looks so absolutely delicious! i'm gonna try that!

i'm hungry and i hate you :(

sensation said...

Amjad:: Do you cook too?!! Am I the only one around here who doesn't know how to cook or what! :s

You should try it ASAP!

Nella:: It is delicious! try it out and let it updated :)

hahahaaa!! I love you too babes! :p

Amjad said...

sensation: lool .. yes, I do cook :-D .. I even have my own dishes :-p

IntI said...

Intersting, I will check that certainly when I have time.

Anonymous said...

oooooo that looks so juicy!
*drools*

QuEeN