Friday, March 16, 2007

Noors is BACK !!!



Noors is one of the most creative and talented people in the blogging community! :D I still remember that my first comment on any blog was on her’s! You can say that she inspired me indirectly to start my own blog without may be knowing. Due to her very busy schedule she was away for quite a long time. Only recently she decided to come back to the blogging world. Guys check out her blog! You won’t regret it :) LINK

Welcome back dear Noors!

Stay active and keep us updated.

5 Person(s) Gone Banana!:

Anonymous said...

Well will check her blog - inshallah

I enjoyed reading the action at petrol station

Nasra

sensation said...

Nasra: Welcome to my blog! :)
I am glad that you liked action story! :D

Please visit us again! :D

Noors said...

omg! Now this is a nice surprise! lol

sensation said...

Noors...

The party girl is here, at last! :D
Hahahaaaaa :D

Well I wanted the whole world to know that you inspired me to start my blog! ;)
>> Which movie was that? :p

Welcome back dear :)

Anonymous said...

shako tsweee d3ayaaa :S:S:S:S