Friday, September 22, 2006

An update! Woooohooooooo!!!

Oh Godness! Time flies by, doesn't it! I haven't adjusted to be a real blogger so far! I am on and off the blog! I wanted to update the blog ages ago but life can be so hectic to the extent that one can't find time to make a post! Nontheless I have been checking on your, lovely people, comments all the time ;) & "some guy from the planet" : Yeh, I am still alive! Wooooooohoooooooooooo! :D
Thanks buddy for checking my blog :)
& thank you all whom post your comments :) I highly appreciate that...

Please stay tuned for the upcoming "real" update! That will be soon! ;) :D

The next post will be titled "My industrial Training!"

6 Person(s) Gone Banana!:

Anonymous said...

At last! heh. You are a blogger, Just need to read more of you! =D
true, life can be so pretty hectic. Waiting for your coming post. Hope all stays well and fit with you! =)
Regards,
Senorita.

Noors said...

OH GOD!

Finally!

HA! Entertainment said...

heheheh, noor is missing you so much. phew phew :))

Snooky said...

Update us with the "good post please. -_-

sensation said...

Senorita:: Thanks a million! You are the best :D
noors:: Hold on girl! You are gonna like it ;) :)
Someguy:: Yeh I know! :p
snooky:: Wooohoooooooo!!! Welcome to the club mate! I didn't know that you too read my blog! I am honored! :)
You got it pal! It's only a matter of hours and it will be published :)

Thank you all :)

Anonymous said...

welcom back n waiting for ur good posts

pretty_Sicko