Saturday, April 21, 2007

A new star glowing up in the skies of the GCC

This young man who cannot even speak Arabic fluently has made his way to the super stars list. With his amazing voice and unique character you just cant take your eyes away from him and wonder how can he do it! However there are rumors that the well know singer Moh’d Abdoh has claimed copy rights after the new star sang one of Abdo’s songs without his permission on youtube. Watch the new star in action!

What was he thinking? I mean seriously! Lool!

If I was the real singer of the song, I would shoot myself once I see the video! :P

34 Person(s) Gone Banana!:

Red Dragon said...

LOL!!!

WTF!! I hate listening to Moh’d Abdoh!!!

but this guy is fun LOL!!! hahahahaa

Talal Al AbdelSalam said...

Damn, wht was he tryin to prove! :D. lol, lol

sensation said...

Red Dragon...
loool! So you think he is better than the original singer? Interesting! :P

talal...
I think he was trying to prove that he can do it! :D
a7la shai 3ashoaaaaaa!!
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!! That really cracked me up! :D

NiGhTFaCe said...

Blame the people of GCC countries going to East Asia.

sensation said...

Nightface...
What do you mean? Didn't get it! :S
What's wrong with East Asia anyway?

Anonymous said...

Very interesting,
best thing the last 2 words,
mshtaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaga lk
God what hapened to his tone!

sensation said...

Hey there! Welcome to my blog :)
Yeah he added his own flavor to it! :P :D

eshda3wa said...

loooooooooooool
oo mindimij ba3ad!

wallah hes not bad
ide buy his cd ;)

Anonymous said...

hmm....ok..

What was that?!

sensation said...

eshda3wa..
hahahahaa!! Yeah he got carried away with the music! You would buy his CD? Abdo will sue you for that! :P

Oblivious...
What do you think? :P
Have a break! Have a kit kat chunky :D

Amjad said...

Singers have the right to sue us if we sing their songs and publish them on the Internet or anywhere else.

sensation said...

Yes, true! But you are missing the main point of the post! The clip is funny, you should be laughing! If you are not go see a doc ASAP! :P

NiGhTFaCe said...

Nothing wrong with East Asia. Some people of the GCC countries spread a bad reputation when they are there.

I remember once in Al Jazeera TV they showed this report of people from the Gulf giving Arabic names to the sluty girls working at the hotels & so on.

sensation said...

Nightface...
Oh, Okay! Now I understand what you mean! :P
Well, that happens everywhere. Not only in East Asia. The are some people who who go to other parts of the world (US, Europe) and spread a bad image about people of the GCC countries as well.

sweetness said...

He sucksssssssss =S !

I didn't get completely what he said ?!

=D

sensation said...

Sweetness...
Are you asking or commenting? :think:

I agree that he wasn't up to the level, but at least he tried! Didn't you hear him saying aashoaa?

The point is he makes us laugh, that's why we love him! :P

Bliss said...

*lmao*
he's hilarious :P
marra mit7ammis.

sensation said...

oreo madness...
hala :)
Yeah, I don't why he is so passionate about it! loool! :P
Thanks for passing by :)

Castelluca said...

a friend forwarded it to me awhile ago..lol!
funny and not something you see everyday..
i called my friends to check it out..had a good laugh and i think it's cute..somehow

thanx alot sensation ;)

sensation said...

Nella...
Hey, princess! :)
I was wondering about where you are, silently! loool! Glad to see you sticking around :)

Anonymous said...

Loooooooooooool sij faaaathee :P

I would kill myself too if I was he singer :P

..G.. said...

OMG!! thats hilarious! just make sure mohd abdou doesn't see that.

But you can hear arabic ladies speaking in the background, so theres an obvious influence :P

this is what happens when too many arabs go to the far east :P

loved the post ;)

TripleTee said...

someone throw a pineapple on the guy... plzzz

sensation said...

deem..
meno fathee? ana w la eho? :P
Thank god you ain't the singer! :P

..g..
Welcome to my blog ;)
Yeah, it cracked me up too! I don't seem to be able to stop laughing once I play it.

tripletee...
Why a pineapple specifically? Why would you waste a pineapple?
I think a bascketball will do the trick! :P

tomboy said...

looooool! love it!

Missy said...

okay ive just seen this cuz youtube files werent working on my ex pc. :P

y7leelah egol 3ashw b3d! i think mohd abdu would commit suicide if he sees this lol. :P

Mr.Elegant said...

Lo0oL, i used to like this song, Not anymore :D
Well..but somehow he is good ;)!

sensation said...

tomboy...
Welcome to my blog :)
Glad that you did! :P

Missy..
Congrats 3la el new laptop ;)
Exactly what I thought Mod Abdo will do! :P

mr.elegant
Welcome to my blog :)
Come on! It's a nice song! Kinda gloomy though! :P

Elagante said...

loooooooool,
I feel this guy, he's he's ummmmm bold... lol at least he is having FUN.

Do you believe that he literally said 3ashooow ;p

sensation said...

lool yeh he rocks ;)
welcome to my blog ;)

MMK080 said...

... wow... I am going to try and be positive here. Well, the scenery outside the window was interesting...

Sue said...

looooooool funnnnyyy hehhehehe :p

sensation said...

mmk080..
Welcome to my blog! I didn't pay attention to the scenery! I was hooked up by the charm of the performer :) :P

Sue...
Welcome to my blog! :)
Glad that you had a laugh! :P

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

LOOOOL!
That was so funny!

He's so into the song! XD

Nice nice :p